Weird Formatting of WC, GetPaid pages

At first I thought this might just be the plugins but realizing that it happens with a lot of them so it might be some styling from Pro causing this…

The GetPaid plugin has a checkout page where the user pays their invoice and ours looks like this, with the column headings all messed up and the applicable columns misaligned:

The same odd column issues seem to occur on WooCommerce’s built-in My Account “Edit Address” and “Edit Profile” pages:

This odd formatting appears with all custom CSS removed - I’m not sure what else it can be? Note, we use a left header on both pages in question.

Hey @co50,

To better assist you with your issue, please provide us access to the WP dashboard so we can inspect. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Posted secure note.

Hey @co50,

I have investigated the issue and it turns out that the " myCred WooCommerce Plus" plugin is causing the issue. Kindly temporarily deactivate this plugin to see what I mean. It should look like this:

Since this is a 3rd party plugin, you may need to seek assistance from the creators of the plugin and ask them if they have a feature to disable styling from their plugin.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.