Website not responding

Hello

I have multiple sections disappearing in desktop view even though I did not specify to hide them. They are still part of the mobile view though. This is the page I am referring to:

Also, I have specified to HIDE the FAQ section in mobile view, however it still keeps showing up in mobile view, but isn’t visible in desktop.

What am I doing wrong? Please kindly provide a step by step guidance.

Many thanks!

Hi @tatyana_kozh,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your credential so that we can take a closer look on the backend? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Just attached, thank you for reminding! :slight_smile:

Hi @tatyana_kozh,

One of the reason why the functionality is not working as it should be because you had an outdate X theme and cornerstone plugin. I suggest that you update them to the latest version. Here’s how you can do it.

• Uninstall and delete the currently installed cornerstone plugin ( this will avoid any potential error when updating the X theme)
  • Update the X theme to the latest version
  • Install again the latest version of the cornerstone plugin.

Hope that helps.

Hey Marc

Thank you so much for bringing to my attention the new updates. I have updated X & Cornerstone just as you instructed by deleting Cornerstone.

I went back to the page in question. The issue is still there. Parts of the section are missing in desktop view even though I didn’t choose to hide them in desktop view. They still show in mobile version. Although, I specified for them to hide in mobile veresion…

What am I doing wrong here? Please kindly assist.

Many thanks

Hello @tatyana_kozh,

It seems that it is an issue of broken HTML. I would suggest you please go to the page builder and delete the blank section from the page and then check it again. Please have a look at the given screenshot in the secure note.

Thanks

Awesome! It worked!!! THANK YOU!

We are glad that we could be of assistance.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.