Website not displaying on ipads and smartphones

For some reason this website is not displaying on ipads and smartphones. Seams to be working on desktops. Can you take a look? https://onesourcemarketing.us/. Thank you.

Hello @rkassebaum,

Thanks for posting in! I have checked your site on my desktop computer and I am only seeing a blank white page. This issue could be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Theme Update
Child Theme
CSS/JS Customization
Increasing PHP Memory Limit
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thanks for taking a look. I think I have narrowed it down to the theme and revolution slider. I have been checking the other things you mentioned. I would like to provide you login information to take a further look. How do you want me to furnish login information?

Hello @rkassebaum,

I have logged in and I found out that the " Slider Revolution Coming Soon & Maintenance Add-on" plugin is causing the issue. I temporarily deactivated the plugin as of this moment.

Kindly check your site now.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.