Website "hangs" when scrolling

Hello, I am using the Pro Theme and this is the second time I have had the problem that my website “hangs” when scrolling.

Both times this problem suddenly appeared without any major changes being made.

I have created the header with the Header Builder. But I don’t think it’s because of the header. The page still hangs even if I delete the header and rebuild it.

In addition, since the page has been hanging, a second scroll bar has appeared on the screen.

Can you help me further?

You can have a look at the website here: http://b133l.myraidbox.de/das-sind-wir/

Thanks a lot.

Hello @l_eckardt,

Thanks for writing in! Please edit your header and footer. Make sure that the bar height is set to “Auto”.
Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 8.01.44 AM

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello,
Thanks for your help.

It works! Now the website does not “hang” anymore while scrolling.

But now the dimension of the menu (header + Footer) are not optimal.
Do I have to work with margin / padding here? Or do you have another solution?

Many thanks and best regards

Hello @l_eckardt,

Yes, you need to set the margin, padding as per your design to maintain the exact height of your Header, Footer. I would suggest, you need to set the margin padding in the EM unit so that it gets auto responsive for small devices.

Hope it helps
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.