Website crashed after updating Cornerstone ver 6.0.8

Hello,

After I updated the new Cornerstone I got this error message:
Fatal error : Call to undefined method ReflectionParameter::hasType() in /home/ivnunlwh/public_html/ytexpert.net/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Util/IocContainer.php on line 40

I have latest Theme X theme version. Screenshot attached.

Please my site is not working properly and your prompt reply will be appreciated.

Hello Mohamed,

Thanks for writing in! Please make sure that you have met the requirements to run the latest WordPress core and the X theme on your site. Kindly check this documentation:

The fatal error could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

If after trying all of the above things you are still experiencing problems, please reply below, including login details to your site in a secure note, so that we can investigate further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello @ruenel

Thanks for your reply.

I updated the PHP version from the cpanel to the 7.4 version and everything was fixed.

Hello Mohamed,

Glad that we were able to help you.

Thanks

Hi fellows,

my system has the mySQL and PHP 7.4 standards and I update at first Wordpress to the actual version 5.8. But when I updated the plugin “cornerstone” I lost all “Portfolio-items” and the basic Wordpress function of “Portfolio” and there reseted the design-elements of my buttons.

I really don’t know what to to? I can’t update to the newest cornerstone without crashing my website.

I´m open for tips :slight_smile:

Thank you very much.

Hello @Oekosys,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of cache or plugin conflict, I would suggest you must troubleshoot a few common issues with our troubleshooting guide as suggested by my colleagues @ruenel. In case if it doesn’t work for you please open a new thread and share your details there.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.