Web stories page error

Hello guys.

I hope you are well. I have recently started to create my web stories and created a dedicated page where I want to embed all the stories using Gutenberg blocks. However, I found two errors.

1. first the text I have created before the embedding doesn’t show on the front end of the page only in the back end.

2. second, the story comes out as a square box and not vertical as it should be.

3. also if you check the breadcrumb bar is all on the left, not sure why

What am I doing wrong?

thanks a lot for your help
cheers
Isabella

hello guys, I am so sorry I just realized that the web story page has been created automatically by the plug in, so there is nothing I can do to change the lay out, correct? or is there?

thanks a lot for your kind help
Isabella

Hi Isabella,

When I checked your Web story page, I am seeing this:

see the secure note.

We cannot do anything about this layout since this is a 3rd party generated page.

Best Regards.

Hello ruenel,

Thanks a lot for replying.

However, my issue is not the story layout, but the archive page
www.boundlessroads.com/web-stories

Hey Isabella,

Archive pages won’t show the content of the page. It will just show posts. What you can do is to try creating a Layout for your Web Stories using the new Layout Builder. You can learn more here https://theme.co/docs/layout-builder-overview

That is the fixed featured image size of the Ethos stack. There’s no option to edit that. Using the Layout Builder will be the solution for this case also.

Update your Header Top Height to 96 in Theme Options > Header

The reason for that is that the header height is not enough to house your logo so invisibly, it pushed content below it.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.