We’re sorry the demo failed to finish importing

I am having issues to import ICON Business (same for other themes) I did all the changes suggested to other people in the forum but the error is still runing.
I set up in wp-config and in the php setting of my hosting provider:

PHP Memory Limit – set to 512MB
PHP Max Script Execute Time – set to 300
Demo content cache has been cleared with – &clean-cache

I am using Wordpress with Windows, my hosting provider told me that sometimes there can be some issues compability, however when I bought X-theme there was no notice about it.

Could you help me with that?

Thank you very much in advance.
Blanca

Hi @blancamerle,

To help you with your concern, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Access

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hello Blanca,

Thanks for providing the information. I have investigated your issue and I found out that you have not installed the theme properly. I have removed and re installed your X theme in the right way already. At the moment, the demo contents is still not installing because there are still some critical errors on your site. Please do check the secure note below.

Meanwhile, please also check this documentation to troubleshoot why the demo is not installing after you have resolved the said site critical errors:

Please let us know if this works out for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.