We attempted to installed Cornerstone (required by X) automatically, but were unable to. You may need to install Cornerstone manually. Error Details

Tried everything, someone to help me please? Thanks

Hi Edwin,

Thanks for reaching out.
It will be very difficult to recognize the issue without investigating through the admin dashboard. Can you please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

I only see the key for secure note onder my own post…

Did you see my secure note? thanks

Hi Edwin,

It seems that you are using a much older version of X i.e. 5.1.1, I would suggest you update the X to its latest version i.e. 9.0.8 by following the below steps.

1. Update the X theme to the latest version on automatic updates or manually by downloading from your Themeco Account.
  2. After the X theme is updated, use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone. It will be at the latest version.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

All my wor will not gone after updating? Thanks.

I can update all the themes but not the X-theme… Any change you can do this for me? Kind regards Edwin

Hi Edwin,

Your work will not be gone after updating the theme because the data is saved in the database. I highly recommend doing the updates in the staging area. In that way, we can help you update it without interfering with your live website. Here’s how you can create the staging area.

Once the staging area is up, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

I an updat all the themes but not the X theme, this makes me crazy. Any chance you can do this for me? Regards Edwin

I have deleted all the themes i don´t need and did install the newest version of X . Now it says ´ Themes

Your themes are all up to date.´ But still i see ´ We attempted to installed Cornerstone (required by X) automatically, but were unable to. You may need to [install Cornerstone manually] ´ messege on top. Its killing me…

Hi Edwin,

I check that you had already the latest version of the X theme but you when can’t activate the cornerstone plugin because it will create an error. The error has something to do with your PHP version 7.0.33. To fix your issue, I suggest that you reach out to your hosting provider and ask them to update your PHP version to 7.4 or up.

Hope that helps.

When i click to activate cornerstone i get this messege :

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method ReflectionType::getName() in /home/funksmn80/domains/fintauris.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Util/IocContainer.php:55 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Themeco\Cornerstone\Util\IocContainer->Themeco\Cornerstone\Util{closure}(Object(ReflectionParameter)) #1 /home/funksmn80/domains/fintauris.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Util/IocContainer.php(63): array_map(Object(Closure), Array) #2 /home/funksmn80/domains/fintauris.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Plugin.php(107): Themeco\Cornerstone\Util\IocContainer->resolve(‘Themeco\Corners…’) #3 /home/funksmn80/domains/fintauris.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Plugin.php(96): Themeco\Cornerstone\Plugin->resolve(‘Themeco\Corners…’) #4 /home/funksmn80/domains/fintauris.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Plugin.php(66): Themeco\Cornerstone\Plugin->setup_services('prei in /home/funksmn80/domains/fintauris.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Util/IocContainer.php on line 55

Hi Edwin,

As suggested by my colleague, you need to update the PHP version to 7.4 to get rid of this issue.

Thanks

Thanks a lot, will contact the hosting company.

Hi Edwin,

You’re welcome and let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Working thanks! Only one question on my homepage i have now ´recent posts´on the right site, how can i delete this? Kind regards Edwin

Hi Edwin,

I check your homepage and I don’t see any recent posts, can you point us where is that? perhaps provide us screenshot so we can find it faster.

Thanks,

I found it, but thanks anyway!

Hi Edwin,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.