WC Shop Pagination

Hello, I am using the layout builder to design a custom WC shop with about 180 products. It is very important that I have a pagination feature but the pagination feature does not show new products when I go to page 2.

I simply goes to the page 2 link and continues showing the exact same products.

Do I need to create a new index for the pagination feature or is there a way to properly use the WC index?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you so much

Hello Rosemary,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to have a pagination feature on the Shop page, I would suggest you add the Product Pagination element. Please make sure you have not set looper provider there on your layout since it is an archive page so you don’t need an extra loop since the default is going to work on the archive page. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

psdyesxcv-Layout-Builder-Pro

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact layout URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I was using the Product Pagination element, I will include the needed info in a secure note attached to this.

Thank you for your help!

Hello Rosemary,

Thanks for sharing the login details, I went ahead and checked your layout setting it seems that you are using Product element to display the Products, please note on the archieve page you need to use the Looper consumer so that the default loop work on the product. I have set up a section for products with pagination, but I have kept it in hidden mode. You can unhide it from section —>Customize—>Hide during the Breakpoints.

Shop-Layout-Builder-Pro (2)

You can check the settings and customize the layout as per your design.

Thanks

Thank you so much for the help! I appreciate it tons.

I have another question, is there a way to center a dropdown menu with respect to its column without custom css?

Hello Rosemary,

Would you mind sharing more information about what you want to achieve or please share the exact page URL of your setup with a marking screenshot so that we can guide you properly?

Thanks

All I would like to do is center the dropdown menu with the button below the dropdown menu button (the one that says Sort Shop). But I can’t seem to find any placement options for the drop down.

Hi Rosemary,

What you are expecting is not possible with the Dropdown element you are using. I would suggest you use the Shop Sort element instead of it.

If you still want to use the Dropdown element, I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you to do the customization or you can avail of our newly launched service called Elite service, where we offer complex customization.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.