Want to extend license key to another domain

Hello I want to use my license 19be9c9c-93bd-4b3d-a9d7-8df906262540 for a new domain. Before it was phaenomen,net Now I have changed the domain to ekam.onenessteam.de. But the license key is not accepted when I want to activate Theme X on the domain ekam.onenessteam.de domain. But it says:Uh oh, we couldn’t check if this license was valid. Details: cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired.
What can I do?
Thank you for your answer and help.
Georg Dick

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

I have checked your license and it it is already assigned to ekam.onenessteam.de. The license code is valid and the validation process in your site should be successful.

For validation issues and troubleshooting, you can check out our knowledge base here:

If nothing is working for you, please provide us access to your site so that we can do the validation and investigate the issues in your site.

Regards.

It does not work. I will send the credentials.

Hi There,

Thanks for the details!

We are really sorry but you forgot to send the user name.
As we dont have access to the site we would suggest you to please revoke the license and re assign it again.
Let us know how this goes.

Thanks

username: georgdick

Pls. check, because it did not work to activate fully the Theme X with the license key on ekam.onenessteam.de.
Thank you. Georg

Hi There,

Thanks for the info!

Upon ching I can see you are using a very older verstion theme and plugin!
This might be a issue, please update your theme first and try validating it again.
As your site is not validated please check this article how to do manual updates.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.