Video still shows up on page after deleting it from the column

I created a new section on a page. I added a new column. Then I added a video. I didn’t like how the video displayed so I deleted the column. Now the video that was in that column shows up on the background of the whole page at the top. I searched high and low for any reference to the video but I don’t see anything. I searched inside every section and every element on that page and no video. How is it showing up as a background of the whole page if I only added it and removed it from a column of one section?
Any suggestions? I have deleted all system cache.

When you edit the page in Cornerstone you do not see the video only when you view the page in published mode.

In the screenshot I am highlighting the video that is behind the page or section one of the page.

Hey Vince,

Thanks for writing in! Did you use the Video element when you inserted the video into the Column of the page? It seems that the page element is broken. Please share the URL of the page so we can inspect it. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hey Vince,

After my investigation, I found out that in Section 7 > Row and Section 7 > Row > Column, you have inserted this broken HTML code in the element Inline CSS:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<meta charset="UTF-8">
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
<title>Embedded Video</title>
<style>
    .video-container {
        position: relative;
        width: 100%; /* Adjust the width as needed */
        padding-bottom: 177.77%; /* 9:16 aspect ratio for vertical video */
    }
    .video-container iframe {
        position: absolute;
        top: 0;
        left: 0;
        width: 100%;
        height: 100%;
    }
</style>
</head>
<body>

<div class="video-container">
    <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/t46FtWZvNf8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
</div>

</body>
</html>
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<meta charset="UTF-8">
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
<title>Embedded Video</title>
<style>
    .video-container {
        width: 560px; /* Adjust the width as per your video's width */
        height: 315px; /* Adjust the height as per your video's height */
        float: right; /* Align to right side of screen */
        margin-left: 20px; /* Optional: Add some space between the video and other content */
    }
    .video-container iframe {
        width: 100%;
        height: 100%;
    }
</style>
</head>
<body>

<div class="video-container">
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/t46FtWZvNf8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; enc

These codes were removed by me already and now, the issue is fixed.

HI Rue, I don’t know how I missed that, I searched every section, every row, column and elements and I didn’t catch that. My Wife admitted to adding this code, not sure why. Thank you once again!

You are most welcome, Vince.