Video on homepage header not loading in other computers

The vidideo in my header is only working once I log In to my wordpress site. It doesn’t load anywhere else. Check my secure note for login info. Please help me fix this :slight_smile:

Hello @Truancho,

Thanks for writing to us.

I went ahead and check your settings it seems that it is an issue of plugin conflict and cache issue. I would suggest you purge all the cache and temporarily deactivate the SiteGround Optimizer cache plugin and then check it again.

Please note you must troubleshoot a few of the common issues before posting a new thread.

Thanks

I did all of this before reaching out. However, I need siteground Optimizer for my site to run fast. I was hoping you could help me tweak out siteground optimizer and solve specifically the problem without disabling the plugin completely. Did it work for you when you tried it?

Hello @Truancho,

Yes, it is working fine at my end I had added my screen-recording in the above posts secure note. I would suggest you go through the comment & explanation on the cache and minification by our lead developer Alex.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.