Video not appearing using the Poster option

I am wanting to use the POSTER option to input the video instead of using youtube to embed the video so I can get it to autoplay.

I have the video in our media file but every time I go to connect it I just get a grey box?

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It seems like your Video element is not picking up the video source, either it has a wrong format or the URL you have entered is not correct. Make sure the video URL is correct. it is recommended that you offer multiple file sources. Basically, a source is the same video file offered in a different file format. So if you have an MP4 file format, it is recommended that you put an OGG , MOV and WEBM version as well. You can checkout the documentation here https://theme.co/docs/video#video-player-setup.

If the issue persists then please get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.