Video Element Customisation and bug report

Hi,

I’m curious if it’s possible for video element to have the video controls disabled but an option of enabling a click for audio in the middle of the video?

Also, I think I found a bug, when looping enabled, autoplay will not work.

Hello @omartan,

Regretfully there is no option to enable the audio on click, it would require custom development I would suggest you please contact a developer who can assist you with your concerns or you can subscribe to One where customization questions are answered. Please note we don’t provide custom development support it is out of the support scope.

Please remember that the autoplay loop options will only work when you set the video as mute. Please have a look at this article.

Hope it helps
Thanks for understanding

Hi @prakash_s, I did set it to mute and autoplay loop, doesn’t work. The video just won’t autoplay.

Hello @omartan,

To help you with your concerns we need to check your setting, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Updated above with secure note

Hey Omar,

The Autoplay is working on my browser. Please check out the video in the secure note.

Thanks.

Hi @ruenel

Thanks for checking it, the issue is related when you enable autoplay + loop, right now what you’re seeing is if only autoplay is enabled.

Hello Omar,

I went ahead and enabled the autoplay and loop option from the element settings and checked on my end and it seems that the loop option and autoplay are working fine on my end. It might be the issue of the browser cache, I would suggest you please purge all the cache and recheck it or check in the private mode of the browser. I have tested your website on Google Chrome version 120.0.6099.199.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.