Version 3.0.4 not working

I updated both themeX and cornerstone last week to 3.0.4 and now I cannot edit or create any cornerstone pages.

Hello,
same issue here. I updated, and now I can not access any page to edit it in cornerstone. It shows loading page hours without doing anything after.
Cheers

Hi there,

Please follow the troubleshooting steps below:

1. Follow the steps mentioned in this article and this one.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  5. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  6. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi there,

Please follow the steps I mentioned for @slstoday and if you still have problems open up a separate thread and give us the login credentials using the Secure Note. Please do not add your credentials here as you are not the original poster and the Secure Note is visible to the original poster of the thread.

Thank you.

Hi There,

I can see you are using a different theme with cornerstone.
Cornerstone is woks fine, I can able to edit content and save.

Hope this fixes in your end too.

Thanks

No Caching activated since the website is online! No hint which works here…

Hi there,

Kindly open up a new thread and give us detailed information with the login credentials of your website. Do not add a secure note here as you are not the original poster of the thread.

Thank you.

Sorry, No. It doesn’t.

I get this error message yet Cornerstone is the only plugin I have activated and I have increased my PHP cache to 512MB already.

I receive the same error with firefox and safari and my team with IE have the same problem.

Hi There,

Cornerstone is working fine in firefox, and safari too.

I am not sure why you are facing issue loading cornerstone, as I am unable to reproduce the issue on my end.

Thanks

Yes - the pages are working but the posts are not.

Please try to edit the post called Stacey Test Post and you will see the error that I am seeing.

Hi! I reinstalled my installation, and cornerstone loads now, but it takes about 20 seconds. Performance demand has been increased with the update?

Hey @slstoday,

I see the issue in your posts. Would you mind giving us FTP access?

Thanks.

@intrinsicforce,

There’s no extra requirement. Have you followed all of @christopher.amirian’s previous suggestions? Please open a separate thread.

Thanks.

Added to Secure Note. Let me know if you have trouble getting in…

Hi there,

It looks like due to your current theme, please check the file /wp-content/debug.log and it’s pointing to your theme’s code and tribe events.

Could you try another theme?

Thanks!

Yes - we have a custom child theme based on MH Magazines Lite that we paid a developer to make for us so I really don’t want to choose a different one.

However, for testing, I changed it to MH Magazines Lite - same error.

I changed it to X theme - same error.

I then downloaded and activated theme twenty seventeen as this is a “base” wordpress theme - same error.

I put my child theme back active so that visitors see my site.

Potential breakthrough.

After changing the themes around, I got an error message that the cornerstone license wasn’t validated (I don’t know why changing the themes tripped this - maybe because we don’t use X so that isn’t validated?). I followed the steps to validate my cornerstone license and it appears as though we are back up and running.

I have asked my editorial team to validate - they are in the office in about 6 hours.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! When using X theme have successfully validated the X theme, Cornerstone gets validated as will automatically. If you are using a different X theme, Cornerstone will ask you to validate it. You cannot use the X license code here. You will have to purchases a different and separate Cornerstone license code to be able to validate Cornerstone.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.