Validation plague

Here I am again.

I have spun up a new site. Again cloning a previous site from the All In One WP Migration plugin.

And the new site is not validating properly.

This is an unlimited pro license so it should be usable on multiple sites.

Following the advise received with previous posts I’ve made on this issue. I have disabled all plugins and attempted to re-enter the license key. And got the error above.

I have gone into my theme.co account and removed the URL and re-entered the license key. And again I get the error above.

It seems that every time this issue happens which is not all the time. I get something else to try that does fix the validation for that particular instance but doesn’t seem to work the next time that it happens.

Many times I am building a site in a sub folder on a domain. And when it’s completed I move it using the migration tool to the root domain. Other times I like the layout and clone it for another site build.

After doing the above 3 times. It finally validates.

Hi Chris,

Glad to know that the issue has been resolved. Feel free to reach us if you have any query regarding our theme.

Thanks

And again I’m back with the same issue. Cloned a site to use as a new site. It wasn’t validated. Disabled all plugins. Removed site from my theme.co account. And getting the same thing again. And now it’s not showing back up in the account.

Update: It appears that I have to logout and back into my account to have it show there when I attempt to validate the newest site. All plugins are disabled. I have now deleted the validation from my theme.co account 3 times. And the site is still not properly validating.

Hi Chris,

To better help with your problems, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi Chris,

Your website is now fully validated. I just remove it from your themeco account and re-enter the product key in the dashboard and it is now working properly.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.