Validation Page Not Working

Hey there. I’m trying to resurrect an old website that had the X theme. When I try to validate I noticed the formatting of the validation page is all messed up. When I try to enter the code, I just come to a blank page. When I refresh I still need to validate my x theme. This is a never ending loop. Help please?

Hello Christy,

Thanks for writing in! Based from your description, it sound like you are still using a very old version which does not support license codes. It may accept API Key which has long been deprecated. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Alright here you go.

Hello Christy,

I have logged in and have fixed your issue. How did I do it? I simply went to the Plugins section and deleted Cornerstone. I have re installed the latest version bundled in the latest X theme 7.2.3. And then I have proceed to validate it.

Kindly check your site now.

Ah yes much better! Thank you so very much, I couldn’t get Cornerstone to update either so I’m really glad you were able to step in and fix it. Thank you thank you thank you!

@SoulLux,

It’s our pleasure to help you.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.