Validation of new staging domain fails

Hello, I’ve got probably identical problem as in this topic. But the topic has no public solution.

I’ve changed my staging enviroment from localhost to online staging domain. I’ve changed the old domain to the new one in my themeco account’s settings. In the new enviroment, when I paste the licence key, it says it has been validated, but after that, the Pro dashboard shows that it has not been validated actually.

I’ve tried to deactivate all the plugins and do the validation. It behaves the same. What can I do with this please?

On the image below you can see the flash message saying it has been validated though the block under it says it’s not.

Hello Jiri,

Thanks for writing in! You may be having location issues, kindly check this documentation first:

If the issue persists, kindly provide us access to the site so that we can check your site settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Yes, thank you. I’ve used the Better Search and Replace plugin to replace the old domain from the whole database and replace it with the new one and now the licence is validating correctly. Problem solved.

Hey Jiri,

We’re glad that it is now working well on your end! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.