Validation key not working

Hi,
trying to update the site as recommended to Pro, and when I go to add my new validation key, the page goes completely blank.

Hello @daystartv,

Thanks for writing in! A white blank screen could mean a fatal error. Most of time, that is due to PHP memory limit exhaustion. ​We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

If that does not help and still getting a blank screen, please make sure that connection to theme.co were not blocked by your server so that it can proceed and validate the theme. For more validation connection issues, please check this out:

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

Hi @daystartv,

Did you able to validate your site? I see 2 out of your 3 sites are outdated, that could be the issue.

Since you can not update your Theme automatically because it’s not validated, please follow the Manual X Update Via FTP guide provided here.

After you successfully update your X and Cornerstone try to validate your X again.

Product Validation

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Yes, thank you.

You’re welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.