Validation issue on new domain

Hello. We moved a site from one domain to a new one today and when trying to validate X theme to the new URL it says it works, that everything is unlocked, but then tells me it doesn’t work. I did all of the suggestions from your other topics on this like deactivating all of the plugins and making sure cornerstone and X are up to date.

See screenshot attached. I have this site going live on Friday so would like this to be fixed in the next 24hrs or so as we want to do additional testing. Hopefully this is a quick fix. Thanks for any help you can lend.

Hey Kris,

Thanks for reaching out!

We need to check your backend settings, would you mind sharing you admin credentials? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Secure note added with login details please take a look, thank you.

Hi Kris,

The Admin URL is protected with the Access credentials, can you please check and share that details too?

Thanks

Updated secure note, apparently IT had a login for our wpengine ahead of the wordpress login. Please follow the instructions in the one note. Thank you.

Hello Kris,

I went ahead and reset the Permalink to Plain and then set it to Post name after that I went ahead and validated your site. Please have a look at it.

In case you have not seen the doc of theme validation please have a look at it to learn more about how to validate the theme.

Thanks

Thanks so much for the great support!

Hey Kris,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.