Validation Inquiry

Hello, I’ve been building my website locally via X-Theme. I use a hosting company called, ServerPress. I’ve purchased hosting via GoDaddy and they helped me with the transition online. When logging into WordPress via GoDaddy, X-theme stated that I needed to validate my purchase code. Unfortunately, it does not allow me to use the code that I had when building my site locally via ServerPress. I’ve tried revoking it locally and validating it via GoDaddy, but it is still stating that, “my code is valid, but it has already been used on another site”. The web domain I’m using is the same and I’m not sure what step I am missing. Please help.

How can I validate my code via GoDaddy?

Thank you so much!

Paul

Hi Paul,

I suggest you to take a look at this article first:

Could also you please try change the website URL under your license page from www.yoursite.dev.cc to yoursite.dev.cc?

If it still doens’t help, would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

Hi Thai,

Thanks for your email. No, changing the URL did not work. After I changed it, I went back to try the code and it did not work. When I returned to the manage license tab, the URL had returned to www.yoursite…

I have Wordpress set up through GoDaddy. You would have to access it through that account.

Will my info stay secure?

Also what article were you referring too?

Hey Paul,

I think Thai was referring to this article: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-product-validation/55. That is because I see you’re still using or you only registered your local or ServerPress domain (see the domain in my secure note below).

If you’re continuing your development locally, move or register your local domain to Staging. Then, register your live site’s domain to Production. You can do that in your Licenses page.

Regarding the secure note:

Hope that helps.

That worked! Christian, thank you! I appreciate your help with this. Have a great day!

You’re welcome, Paul. Glad we’re able to help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.