Using Post Pagination on a Content Page

Hi there!

I am creating a blog, and I am wanting to be able to use Loopers to bring 8 blog posts to the home page. From there, I am wanting to be able to show more/load more posts but have it designed with a Post Pagination style. Is there a way to do this natively in Pro or do I have to use “The Grid” plugin instead? Here’s a picture of what I’m trying to accomplish. See the yellow pagination circles.

Hello Marc,

Thanks for writing to us

Regretfully there is no option for that at the moment. It would require custom development. I would suggest you contact a developer who can assist you with your concern. Please note that we don’t provide custom development support. It is out of the support scope.

Alternatively, you can use our bundled plugin "The Gird " or "Essential Gird "

Thanks for understanding

sounds great! thank you. I have a follow up question, and I’m not sure if I need to start a new thread…it goes along the same lines in this situation. I am trying to add dynamic categories to the post (see the pink and blue text on the image above). I have it currently set as {{dc:term:name}}, which shows it’s category, but I need it to show the parent category, not the sub category. What Dynamic Content term do I need to use?

Hi Marc,

The dynamic content term is just the same. They only differ on how you set it up. Would you mind sharing your admin credential so that we can check your setup? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Note sent.

Hello Marc Hyd,

Please remove your text element that has the {{dc:term:name}}. You will need to replace it with the Terms dynamic element.

And then click on the List Item element and find the "Customize’ tab.

Screen Shot 2021-07-23 at 5.26.26 AM

You will have to replace the Looper Provider from “All Terms” to just “Current Post Terms” so that the current post categories will display:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.