Using a contact 7 form shortcode with a classic button element

Hello… I am trying to get my contact 7 form to appear when a user click a classic button (“contact us”) on my web page.

This is works fine using the using a modal as I can type the following into the modal content:

[contact-form-7 id="526" title="Contact details"]

I do not understand how I do this using a button. Where do I paste the shortcode [contact-form-7 id=“526” title=“Contact details”] to make this work onClick or do I need to add some javascript to make this work?

Thanks for any help that you can give me. Phil

Hello Phil,

Thanks for asking .:slight_smile:

There is no need for custom Js code and the same can be done easily with one of the free plugin that comes bundled with X Theme. You can use ConvertPlus plugin to display form in lightbox upon clicking a button element. You can install ConvertPlus from X > Validation > ConvertPlus.

After installing I suggest you to take a look at following video:

To get started with ConvertPlus, you can refer our knowledge base article:

Hope that points you in right direction.

Thanks.

Thanks Prasant - I will install this now and see how I get on. Thanks for the help…Phil

You are most welcome, Phil. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.