Using 2 menu bars, there is a flash on load

Hi there…see here:

https://smallcakesmd.com/

I have 2 bars. One with the menu and logo in. Then 1 below with the curves and sprinkles.

I have them sticky.

But if you notice, as you scroll down, there is a flash of animation, I have removed everything form effects etc…any idea what is causing this flash?

It only happens on 1st load, or refreshing the page. If the page is loaded, it doesn’t flash.

Another thing that seams to be happening…using an ipad:

on new pages, without caching, a page that hasn’t been loaded before…the bottom curve bar disappears, see here:

Also the drop down menu isnt showing on the ipad:

Hello Oriol,

Thanks for writing in! We would love to check your header element settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thanks, and sure, see secure note.

Hey @oriol,

For the flashing issue, try setting the Sticky Shrink Amount of your sticky bars to 1. 1 means 100% or no shrink. You’ll only need to reduce it if you want a shrinking bar when it’s sticky.

Regarding the bottom curve, it shows up on my end. Please clear your browser’s cache (even if you don’t have caching).

For the dropdown not showing, the landscape iPad size is like a Laptop. If you need the mobile menu to show, unhide it on laptop view using the Hide During Breakpoints feature.

Thanks.

Thanks, the sticky solution worked.

For the dropdown, I dont mean the hamburger mobile menu, I mean the drop down in the about menu tab.

The content shows on a desktop, but not on the ipad:

Also, the curve menu bar is still disappearing. Remember its on 1st view of a product…

Hey @oriol,

I’ve now replicated the curve issue using iOS 15 so I’m going to report this to our dev team once I’ve gathered more info.

I still couldn’t replicate the menu dropdown issue. What iOS version and Safari version are you using?

Thanks.

Thanks. The ipad has the latest ios, but im not sure on the safari, im guessing it the most recent, it doesnt have the info on the ipad…

Hey There,

Our developers are still investigating on the issue.

Please bear with us.

Thank you.

Hey @oriol,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.