User Role Editor does not have access to Layout Builder

Hi,

I have a website with multiple CPTs and have created archive layouts for the CPTs.

My problem is I want the give the Wordpress Editor role access to change the text on those archive layouts.

No matter what settings I give the Editor in Cornerstone Settings, I cannot get the Layout Editor to show for the Editor User Role

Can you please advise?

Hello Scot,

Thanks for writing to us.

You will have to grant access for user levels in the Permission Manager.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Thank you, but already done that and it doesn’t work… hence me logging the call

Hello Scot,

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot common issue before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

thank you

details attached

Hello Scot,

Thanks for updating in! I have investigated the issue and I found out that this is a bug in the latest release of the theme. There are no permission settings for the Layout Builder. These are the only permission settings available at the moment:

I have added this in our issue tracker so that our developers will be made aware of the issue. I cannot make any promises relating to a fix at this stage. I will add a note to the tracker referencing your report though.

Please bear with us.

Thank you for confirming this problem, and I hope it does get resolved soon as it is currently preventing my client’s website from going live

Hello Scot,

There is no ETA at the moment so I would request you, please stay tuned for succeeding theme updates.

Thanks for understanding

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.