Use Toolset Dynamic Content for Statbar

I have a custom post type setup with Toolset and will have a field with a rating on it from 1-5 that I’m wanting to use to adjust a statbar on each post’s page. I’ve seen some other posts that this is possible, but I’m not sure what to enter in the Statbar settings to refer to that dynamic content from the Toolset field.

Hello @BetMarketingTeam,

Thanks for writing to us.

Please note that dynamic content code doesn’t support Toolset, you may use post meta. Maybe like this: {{dc:post:meta key="your_post_meta_key"}} .

Hope it helps
Thanks

Thank you for the reply! I’m mainly a frontend designer so very unfamiliar with that side of things. How can I get the appropriate meta key I need?

Hello There,

You can use the JSM Show Post Metadata plugin. This can display custom fields on a given post type. Once you have figured out the name of the field or key, you can then insert {{dc:post:meta key="your_post_meta_key"}} in the Statbar element like this:

You can have the same option field setting like this by enabling the Breakout Mode.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.