URGENT: Rev Slider Wiping on Save

When a slide is edited and saved on revolution slider, its wipes all the layers and slides.

Revslider and cornerstone are both update to date.

We originally experienced ajax errors but these seem to have gone.

Hello @DomAdams,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that there might be an issue of plugin conflict issue or PHP memory issue. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I believe I have been through all of these issues and everything is as it should be
Please see secure note

Hello @DomAdams,

I checked your slider. I went ahead rename the layer and save it. It seems that it is working fine. I also change the text color and it worked for me. It might be an issue with the browser cache. I would suggest you clear your browser cache and then check it again.

Thanks

Hmm, I’m getting the same results with various browsers.
Once you hit save, can you try an F5 refresh and see what happens.
It’s confusing that we can’t replicate the problem.

Hi @DomAdams,

I have tried the same as my colleague and even refreshing the page using F5 after saving nothing happen and the issue is still not replicated.

Thanks

So I’m still getting the same thing.
Make a change. Save it. Wipes the slides.

Have tried clearing cache.
Have tried different browsers.

What else could it be? I’m running a static IP. Have yet to try from a different location.

Hi @DomAdams,

I’m another support, and I can edit and save the said slider without an issue as well.

Yes, a static IP is a possible culprit, so please try testing on a different network/location.

Another thing to test is to try it on incognito/private mode on your browser where there are no caching and browser extensions involved.

It could be a browser extension or a software (possible antivirus) that is installed on your computer that is causing the issue.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.