URGENT: I cant edit any of my pages created with PRO or visual editor

My website opens fast but when I click edit page the page just stays blank and doesnt load the editor.
What’s wrong? I disabled most plugins and updated to the latest versions. Please assist to this URGENTLTY

When I open via “Launch Pro” it just shows the pro cornerstone logo but the actual content is not shown so I cant change anything on my website atm.

Please check this issue its really urgent. Ive added admin creds in the secure note.

With the PRO content editor: I can preview headers and edit them.
When I switch to content: I can see the previews, but clicking edit just gets stuck on the logo…

We need an urgent change on several pages. Please check in quickly.

Ps: I tested it on another DEV-environment of our website and it has the same issue. Is it related to Wordpress update?

Hello @yvescleeren,

Thanks for asking and sorry for the trouble you are facing.

I tried to login but upon entering credentials I am getting redirected to home page. Please see screencast. https://screencast.com/t/3qqCPsBa

Please take a look at following article for possible solutions. http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-wordpress-login-page-refreshing-and-redirecting-issue/

Thanks.

I created your role and I can use it to login and indeed it shows the home screen. But the user does not appear in the user list. So I cannot even delete it. Strange.

Can you try with the new creditials I added to the secure note please? This will give you the admin access.

Also if I add “under construction” the page is just blank. I cant change the settings. There is also no live preview available for going back to the default theme to see if that would fix the problem. This seems a pretty complex issue.

Hello @yvescleeren,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Thank you for the login details. Upon checking your website, I tried to access the About INplaza page and can see following error:

For possible solution regarding solving 500 (Internal Server Error), I suggest you to take a look at following thread.

Next, I also checked the PHP version that you are using on the server. I can see that you are using an incompatible PHP version 5.5.38. Please make sure that you are running PHP 7 or later on the server as running old version of PHP can have potential issues. You can refer following document for server requirement https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.