I didn’t log into my site for a few weeks – today I tried to edit my page via cornerstone, but nothing happens. The “Edit with Cornerstone” section just leads me to kind of a landing page with the URL ending “/x/#/content”. If I try to click on “edit” for the page I want to edit, nothing happens at all.
Can you make sure you have anything but default permalinks under “wp-admin > settings > permalinks”. Also try re-saving permalinks. If it still doesn’t work, could you post some WP Admin Login details in a secure note please?
Thank you for the information. I checked your website and tried to access the About page and found the error below:
The internal server error (Error 500) is a general error which can be caused by several reasons. To exactly find why this is happening you will need to contact your hosting service provider and ask them to give the error log which will inform better and give more detailed information about the error.
But usually, the error might be from the common cases below which you can check:
File Permissions: Make sure that all the files and folders of your Wordpress installation have the proper permissions. For more information: