URGENT: CSS not loading on frontend (Pro Styling Cache issue?)

Hey guys,

We’re due to demo a dev site to a client and we’ve experience a bug with the CSS not loading. This seems to be the same issue as seen here and here.

We have no caching enabled on the site and varnish cache is disabled as this is a dev server.

We have tried clearing the Style Cache in Pro > Settings and have also tried saving the Homepage as a template and creating a new page but we have the same issue.

WP Version 5.7
Pro Version 4.2.3
PHP Version 7.4.16

I should add to this, the homepage preview looks fine during edit mode, but when loading up the front-end homepage (logged in or not) that’s when we see the issue.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hi @crawfordandjohn,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your setup and you had a missing curly bracket in the Element CSS of your header Bar. I went ahead and added the missing bracket and this has fixed the issue.

Please clear your browser’s cache and check your homepage now. Cheers!

Ah man, how frustrating - thanks for spotting!

I’m confused as to why it was working perfectly in edit mode and then not on the front end? That was the main reason we believed it to be style cache related.

Many thanks!

Hi @crawfordandjohn,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.