Updating to Beta version broke site, critical error message

Hello @alexander I just installed RC3 on the dev site but there are still some things not showing up as intended, buttons inherited other colors as the ones I applied, also some backgrounds are missing the set color. Just for clarity, I can change everything back to how it was myself but I thought you should know this since people might complain about this after updating. It is about the same site of which the credentials are written down in a few messages above.

Cheers.

Hi @SchoonhovenOntwerpStudio,

I’m sorry about that. Something I did last night to fix loopers broke how Global colors were getting applied. We’re really close here. Fixed for official release.

Hi again,

I’ve installed a patch build on your site just to make sure, and looks like we’re good to go.

1 Like

Yep all good now!

Ok great! Thanks for confirming.

Hey @alexander I just discovered that because of 1 of the recent updates Layerslider stopped working properly. You can see on the website mentioned above that only 1 slide shows up after that the screen goes blank. This happened on the live site so I decided to update the staging website and after doing this also here Layerslider stopped working. I’m not able to update the plugin also on both sites and here is 1 of the errors from the console:

Uncaught TypeError: ie.transitions._slideTimeline.stop is not a function
at Object.forced (eval at (layerslider.kreaturamedia.jquery.js?ver=6.9.2:13), :1:140982)
at Object.start (eval at (layerslider.kreaturamedia.jquery.js?ver=6.9.2:13), :1:118430)
at eval (eval at (layerslider.kreaturamedia.jquery.js?ver=6.9.2:13), :1:56424)
at Object.layers (eval at (layerslider.kreaturamedia.jquery.js?ver=6.9.2:13), :1:112952)
at a (eval at (layerslider.kreaturamedia.jquery.js?ver=6.9.2:13), :1:103043)
at e (eval at (layerslider.kreaturamedia.jquery.js?ver=6.9.2:13), :1:103102)

Thanks

Hi @SchoonhovenOntwerpStudio,

Regarding that error, can you try testing for a plugin conflict? I was taking a look around and found this: I cannot download any template from design cloud to my X theme

It could be another plugin that extends jQuery similar to LayerSlider and having both active causes the error.