Updating Plugins Not Working

I have tried to run updates on LayerSlider and ConvertPlus several times only to have the wrong versions still showing up. Specifically the following items will not update the right version:
ConvertPlus
LayerSlider

I have added screenshots to show you the items I am trying to install, the process of it showing that it is updating, the current versions available, and how our website after updating shows the version is the older one which points to the fact that perhaps that is because it is pointing to the older file versions and not the newer ones.

Hi @Fused_Integrated_Marketing,

Thanks for reaching out.

I suggest that you will disable the plugin first before updating, if it is not helping please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

I am also having the same problem. Tried to update convertplug multiple times but it not working.

Hi @photopropsguru,

Hope you followed the suggestion given by my colleague in the above post, if that does not help please provide us more information.
Your website credentials along with any screenshot or video will help us to diagnose the problem.

please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Admin URL
– WordPress Admin username / password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Yes I have used the suggestions provided, before posting.
I have sent you the secure note please look into it.

Hi @photopropsguru,

We are currently testing the latest version of ConvertPlus for compatibility with our theme and it will be released after it has passed our test. Please note that the bundled plugin updates are separate from theme updates.
We strongly recommend that you stick with the versions listed in our version compatibility page for now to avoid issues.

Thanks

I am asking you to fix the issue of plugin not getting updated.

I read all those recommendations before you even told me.
" We strongly recommend that you stick with the versions listed in our version compatibility page for now to avoid issues."

And I read this one also
“I suggest that you will disable the plugin first before updating, if it is not helping please give us the following information in a secure note”

And I am aware of this as well
“Please note that the bundled plugin updates are separate from theme updates.”

I did provide you the secure note as well.

I was hoping that you’ll be working on rectifying the issue rather than preaching me.

Hello @photopropsguru,

We understand that the creators of the plugins already have released a new updates. We are testing these updates for conflict and incompatibility with the theme and WordPress 5.5 before we can upload and make this available in our Themeco repository. The latest supported plugins can be found here: https://theme.co/docs/version-compatibility

Yes, there is a new update for the ConvertPlus, Layerslider and WPBakery Page Builder. Since these plugins are bundled in the theme, we are the one for the updates of these plugin. Please be patient as we are not done with testing yet. It will become available in your Automatic Updates anytime soon.

Please bear with us and we thank you for your kind understanding.

Seems like you have released a couple of updates, but now there is one issue: CovertPlug Add-ons are missing, so not able to connect HubSpot or MailPoet.

Hi @photopropsguru,

I can’t replicate your issue on my end, maybe there’s a plugin or custom code affecting the Convert Plus Add-ons.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures.

1. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  2. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

I have disabled all the plugins, but still not able to install the MailPoet Add-on of ConvertPlug.

And there is no CSS/JS customization is there on the site till now.

Hello @photopropsguru

I checked your website dashboard. It seems that there might be some issue with WordPress version compatibility because of that you are not able to install the MailPoet Add-on plugin from the Convert Plus Addons dashboard.

You can download the “MailPoet Add-on” plugin form https://www.convertplug.com/plus/download-addons/ here and install it. I have tested it on your server and installed it

Screenshot here

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.