Updates broke the site

So sorry I updated. Missing content that is all there in Cornerstone. Menu doesnt even navigate.

Going to host to try to restore previous version. Well I can’t authorize it - they want $150 to restore it!

Where do I find the previous version to upload? X Theme 5.1.0 and Cornerstone 2.0.5!


Get all the bugs out before releasing Themeco please.

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

I am have the same problems!!! help!!!

I gave you the credentials but have not received a reply.

The site has been broken for >two days

I’d would like to upload the previous versions of X and Cornerstone. Where can I download them?

Why am I not getting any support for this issue?

So I’ve determined that the updates do not recognize the child theme’s CSS. I’ve restored the site somewhat (temporarily) by adding some custom CSS in the customizer.

How do we get the new version of X/Cornerstone to apply child theme properly.

Thank you in advance for your prompt reply.

Hi There,

Please download the child theme from :

https://theme.co/apex/child-themes

And install this version.

Thank you