Update theme X 8.0.11

Hi,

We had a first discussion in a preview topic on Dec 22. where we told you about an issue with the new update of the Theme X :

We updated wordpress version 5.6 and Theme X version 8.0.11 and cornerstone version 5.0.11

and we still can’t modify anything on the pages. We only have a dark grey page on Cornerstone console.

We think we have an issue with the webhost server : https://apanel.swisscenter.com/

If you are ok, we can give you the access to have a quick check by yourself ?

Thanks for ur answer,

Zedcom

Hi Zecome,

Thanks for reaching out.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi, thanks for your help.
We can’t find anything, so we answered in a secure note.

Thanks
Zedcom

Hey @rucho,

Upon checking, when I go to Theme Options, I get redirected back to the login page. That is because your WordPress setup is still using HTTP when you already are in HTTPS

You should use https in the WordPress Address and Site Address URL.

Now that bit is solved, you have another problem and that is the Theme Options don’t load. That is because Output Buffering is disabled in your server.

The Theme Options and the Cornerstone now works after activating Output Buffering.

Hope that helps.

Hi Christian. Now works fine for me as well.
Thank you very much for your precious help !

Zedcom

Hi @rucho,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.