Update successful apart from desktop homepage

Hi, I updated my site using the advice in previous forum support request Update to X 10.0.2 broke site

Everything updated successfully this time apart from the homepage on desktop. Totally fine on mobile. The homepage looks normal when I access on the browser I’m admin logged in on but not when incognito where it just looks like a list of code. All cache have been cleared.

All normal in Cornerstone and I have tried just resaving the homepage in Cornerstone

Site in question is yogipod.co.uk

Any ideas?

Hello @chrisjdavies,

Thanks for writing to us.

It generally happens due to cache I would suggest you please purge all the cache and then check it again, I would also suggest you please go to the Cornerstone---->Settings —>Clear system cache.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi @prakash_s
Thanks for your reply, about an hour after I posted the problem appeared to clear itself up so yes I think it was a cache. Good to know there is a seperate cache in Cornerstone though just in case this happens again

You are most welcome @chrisjdavies

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.