Update created a big top margin on all my pages

Hello

I updated my wordpress plug-ins last night and now have this weird top margin on my pages. Can you please help me understand how to globally fix this issue. It looks terrible.

Thank you

Hello @samatvayoga,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site it seems that there is an issue with the cache. I also notice that there is some JS console error. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Child Theme

If none of those work, please send your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I’m sorry, I’m not sure what or how to correct the things you are referring to. When I disable Slider Revolution Plug-in for example, I can no longer see my header section and cannot tell if this is the issue.

You mentioned cache problems, how are these fixed?

I already put the information in a secure note from the first request question.

Hello @samatvayoga,

If you activate the slider Revolution plugin then the slider would get active and the header would work fine. I would suggest you must troubleshoot a few common issues that is been given in the above posts.

I checked the secure note it seems that you have only given a password you must provide the username as well so that we can log in and check your settings.

Thanks

I have included it now…

Samatva Yoga is the user name

Thank you…I got it to work

Hi @samatvayoga,

Great and you’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarification regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.