Update assistance

Hello. I have a website for a client that did not have a valid license for X Theme (Not Pro). I advised the client that we needed to purchase a license and I purchased a new license for the site. However, each time I add the license, I get an error message saying " Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site". When I go into my account, this does not seem to be the case, so I’m not sure what to do.

Also, in Plugins, I’m trying to update Cornerstone, but getting an error that “Update Failed: Update package not available” . The site is on Version 1.3.0 of Cornerstone and 4.2.3 appears to be the latest.

Can someone please assist me in getting this site updated to the newly purchased license?

Hello @mcaravaglia,

Thanks for writing in!

The error “Update Failed: Update package not available” usually appears when the theme is not validated yet.

As you were not able to validate and having to see the error: “Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site”, kindly make sure that you have assigned the correct site URL in the license code. Please review the documentation here: https://theme.co/docs/product-validation

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

You are correct. I had a typ-o in the registered URL.

Thank you.

Glad that we could be of help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.