Under Construction only working now and then

I am using the Under Construction Plugin while working on a site for a client. It is very intermittent and buggy. The site is https://alidaeventcatering.co.uk/

I’ve whitelisted my IP address and this seems to work now and then but the Password I set and reset again doesn’t work at all now! Very frustrating since my client can’t get in to view the work!

Darren.

Hello Darren,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site it seems that it is working fine at my end. Please have a look at the given screenshot in the secure note. In case you have not seen the doc please have a look at it to learn more about how to set under construction settings.

I would also suggest you please clear your browser cache and then check it again.

Thanks

Hi Prakesh,

I could not see any screenshot in any secure note at my end?

I’ve been clearing the cache constantly as has the client at their end. I’ve read the the setup docs and followed it correctly. I’ve been trying to login through Firefox and Chrome incognito windows using the same password i copied from the plugin itself - the page keeps redirecting back to the Under Construction page.

Hi Prakesh,

I just saw your screenshot - yes, that is the Under construction page. The problem is the password does not work to bypass it - or at least it only works very sporadically.

Darren.

Hello Darren,

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi Darren,

It seems that the Stack Cache is the reason behind your issue, I would suggest you deactivate it temporarily and check if the Under Construction page can be passed using the password or not?

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.