Unable to use Pro all of a sudden

I’m unable to use Pro suddenly. WP is up-to-date. License is valid. When clicking on Edit with Pro, the square with the circle is spinning and spinning.

And yes, I’ve tried several browsers… cleared cache. https://members.soulspectrumuniverse.com

Hi @caturley,

Thanks for reaching out.

There could be a plugin or custom code that affect your website.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

How can I turn OFF auto-updates for X Themes.

Hi @caturley,

I have visited your website and found that the Content Builder is loading perfectly for the pages. I have tried Edit with Pro from Page List, Edit with Pro button inside the page and from Pro > Content, every time the builder loads with the page and the content it has.
Can you please check once by clearing all the cache, if you find the issue still exists, please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that help us to recognize the problem?

Thanks

I have had other people test it too. See above screenshot.

Hello @caturley,

It has been found that the SG Optimizer plugin is activated now, whereas previously it was not. By deactivating the plugin, the content builder works perfectly. I would recommend you to purge all the cache and temporarily deactivate the SG Optimizer plugin and then check it again.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.