Unable to install on Design Cloud

Hey!

I’m not sure if there are currently issues with design cloud but i’m using PRO and currently getting the message ‘unable to install’ on the majority of them. Any help appreciated!

Also having this issue. Hoping to stay updated on any guidance you get!

1 Like

Hi Adam and Alexandr,

We’re sorry you’re having this issue. There is a known conflict between Design Cloud and Convertplus at the moment. A fixed will be available in the next release. If you have installed convertplus, please try to disable it for a while and check if it will work after that.

Do let us know how this works.

@alex_sloat,

If in case Contvertplus is not the cause of the issue on your site, please open a new thread instead so we can continue the investigation there. Thank you.

Yes, that’s done it. Thank you ever so much

You’re always welcome Adam!

Cheers.

Hello, I am having the same problem and deleted Convertplus and still the message “failed to install”

Please advise - thanks

Hi @DancelandDJs,

Please write your own thread and provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

How To Get Support

Thanks,

Hi, i’m having the same issue. I tried to deactivate convertplus to see if that will work, but it didn’t.

Hello Oprah,

Thanks for writing in!

Please check our our documentation on how you can troubleshoot the common errors with Design Cloud.

At this time we kindly ask that you open up your issue in a separate thread along with your login credential. You can add a secure note and place your site login there. The longer threads get in the forum, they become more difficult to support as they tend to drift off topic and they also make it troublesome for users trying to search for solutions. Keeping threads relevant to their original inquiry ensures that we can keep better track of what has been resolved and that users can more effectively find answers to similar issues they might be experiencing.

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.