Unable to edit with new version of Pro

Please see the topic here:

And the ‘secret note’

Hi Jane,

Thanks for reaching out!

I am still not able to login to your website due to a security issue. I suggest that you disable your Sucuri plugin in the meantime so that we can help you solve your issue.

Thank you.

Hi, we limit access from a few countries that we have had significant issues with fraudulent donation attempts using stolen credit cards. Rather than disabling the entire firewall, can you please let me know what country you wish to access the website from, and I will temporarily whitelist it. Many thanks.

Hi Jane,

Please check the secure note for the lists of country to be whitelisted.

Thank you.

Thank you. You can try now.

Hello Jane,

The given user credentials have very limited. Please change the role to SuperAdmin so we can check the site thoroughly. In the meantime, check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Theme Update
Child Theme
CSS/JS Customization
Increasing PHP Memory Limit
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

Best Regards.

Hi, I’ve changed it so you can check. Thank you Ruenel.

Hello Jane,

It seems that your Enable jQuery Migrate Helper plugin is causing the issue. Can you please temporarily deactivate this plugin so we can investigate further?

Thanks.

Thank you @ruenel, I’ve deactivated it.

Hi Jane,

I just check your website and you are using an older version of Pro which 3.2.3 and the latest version of Pro is 4.2.0. I suggest that you update your Pro theme to the latest version.

On the other hand, I am able to edit the page you are concerned about. Please check the secure note for the video I created when editing the page.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.