Unable to edit footers in Theme Options

Hello,
Using Pro Cornerstone XThemes, after latest update I am unable to edit my headers/footers.
I am looking in Theme Options. Right under “Root” it says Compatibility and has a toggle for Safe Headers/Footers. It doesn’t change anything if it is on or off. It appears as if they have just disappeared?? No errors, just gone.
Thanks for any help or suggestions!

Hello Kristin,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• X theme 8.1.5
  • Cornerstone 5.1.5
  • WP 5.6
  • PHP 7.4

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog:

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello Kristin,

Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• X theme 8.3.2
  • Cornerstone 5.3.2
  • WordPress 5.7
  • PHP 7.4

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog:

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Once you have updated everything, you should be able to access the footer content in X > Theme Options > Footers.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi Kristin,

I just check your Multisite install and you are still using an old version of the X theme. Since you activated the X child theme, I suggest that update your X theme to the latest version.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi Kristin,

Yes, you are correct! If you want to use the Pro theme, you can remove the X theme and X child theme so that you will not be confused. Please keep in mind that the X and Pro theme are two different products.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.