Unable to Change Content Area Modal Toggle from Icon to Text

On the documentation it says “Now by default, the toggle button has a “hamburger” graphic inside it. You have the option to remove the icon and use text instead. To do that, you need to turn On the Text Setup and turn Off the Graphic Setup.”

I clicked on Layout, then clicked the magnifying glass next to the modal element but I don’t see a Text Setup or Graphic Setup section like in the docs.

Hi @Pdejour01,

Please click on the cog icon on the settings area then enable the Advanced Mode option so that you will see those options.

Hope this helps.

I have similar problem although “Advanced Mode” is activated.

But I don’t see any sub-settings for modals:

In your documentation there are several sub-settings available (e.g. content area, toggle, modal, setup …).

I really don’t find a way to enable those sub-settings.

Thanks!

Hi Jochen,

Judging from the screenshot that you have provided you do not have the Advanced Mode activated. Please follow this article to know how to activate the advanced mode.

If you still have a problem activating the advanced mode, please kindly open up a new thread and use the Secure Note to add your website information so that we can check the website.

Please kindly avoid adding a Secure Note here as you are not the original creator of this thread and the Secure Note is also available to the original creator of the thread.

Thank you.

That did the trick! Thank you. :slight_smile:

Hi @pruemper,

Yeah, that’s weird regardless if the Advance Mode is enabled or not there should be a breadcrumbs up there.

Please do testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue persists, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

@Pdejour01,

Glad that sorted things out on your end.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.