Unable to activate my "estimation and payment forms" plugin license

I am under the impression the X theme license covers the cost to activate the estimation form plugin. Please advise how I can activate the new plugin.

Hey Joel,

Bundled plugins don’t need to be activated. If you have a plugin license, you can reserve it for another site or if you discontinue using X/Pro on your site.

Hope that helps.

Hello Christian,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes indeed, this is my understanding also however when I activated the plunging and attempt to create a new form, it shows an error message asking to activate the license for the plugin.

Hello Joel,

Are your using the latest version 10.1.21? We would love to check your plugin and site settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thank you for your reply Ruenel. I can confirm it’s running Version 10.1.21.
Has the latest WordPress version too.

Unfortunately, I am unable to share the administrator details.

Is there anything else that you would suggest for me to check which might be causing the issue ?

Hi Joel,

I have checked your website and found the issue you mentioned here. This issue has been already reported to the Plugin Author, but there is no ETA on this till now. And as my colleague says that you can use the Bundled Plugin without the license.

Thanks

Thanks for checking and confirming :slight_smile:

Hi Joel,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.