Uh Oh! Failed to save

Good evening, I have seen that many people are having problems with this … I have created a page from a template that I had and it gives me the error all the time, I have been removing parts of the page and trying to save again and the error continues, to the point of having the page with nothing and the error keep dating. It’s a bit cumbersome to come across this and have the web stopped until you have a solution. Is there an expected date to fix it? thanks

Hey @gbg4,

Thanks for writing in! Your issue could be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Theme Update
Child Theme
CSS/JS Customization
Increasing PHP Memory Limit
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

@ruenel
I too am experiencing an issue. I keep trying to change theme setting and I receive the same error.
I have tried the following:
Testing for Plugin Conflict
Theme Update
Child Theme
CSS/JS Customization
Increasing PHP Memory Limit
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

I still receive the same issue.

This is what I have been trying to do:
Theme options -> Headers -> Logo Image) ->
I am trying to replace an existing logo
After I add the new logo, I click save and receive the Uh Oh! Failed to save.

Hello @yapmedia,

At this time, we kindly ask that you open up your issue in a separate thread along with your login details. The longer threads get in the forum, they become more difficult to support as they tend to drift off topic and they also make it troublesome for users trying to search for solutions. Keeping threads relevant to their original inquiry ensures that we can keep better track of what has been resolved and that users can more effectively find answers to similar issues they might be experiencing.

Note: I removed your login details because the original poster of this thread can see it.

Best Regards.

Good morning, indeed a plugin was giving problems, the plugin is question is YOAST SEO …

Any solution?

thanks

Likewise, I don’t know what modification you have made because on other websites without the YOAST it also gives me this error … In the last one it is X Theme not the PRO …

Hi @gbg4,

Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.

On the other hand, this usually is a server conflict with the X theme/ Pro theme. Please contact your web host to check the error logs and fix the adjust the server settings according to what the error log says. You can also post the error logs in a Secure Note maybe we could point you in the right direction.

Hope that helps.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.