"Uh-OH, failed to save message' Parent Pages

Hi,
After the most recent update I receive this message when editing parent pages.
X theme VS 8.0.11
WP VS 5.6
All plugins deactivated to check for conflict.
Php upgraded to 7.4 with GoDaddy

Can you help out with this? Thanks so much. Nina

Hello Nina,

Thanks for writing to us

Thanks for sharing the credentials but you have not given the site URL and WordPress login URL so it is not possible to determine on which website you are facing the issue. I would request you to share your site URL and WordPress login URL(In case if you have a customized WordPress dashboard login URL).

It might be an issue of plugin conflict, JS/CSS customization or permalink issue. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Child Theme

I would also recommend the following troubleshooting.

1.) Increase PHP Memory Limit
2.) Increase PHP Execution Time Limit

I recommend increasing the following server settings to the specified value or larger. Please consult to your web host for all these server settings

PHP configuration recommended

memory_limit = 512M
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Ugh! So stupid of me! It’s www.BigCreativeProductions.com - when you have a moment can you take a look? I have already done your suggestions and am still having trouble. Many thanks! Nina

Hey @ATXNina,

Either one of your credentials is not correct. Please check.

Thanks.

Hello @ATXNina,

I tried to access your site dashboard but unfortunately, the given credentials are still not working please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

Hi please try the following - not sure why this isn’t working:

Hi Nina,

It seems that the Godaddy firewall is blocking the request for saving or modifying the pages. I would suggest you contact your Hosting service provider to whitelist the IP. Please find the screenshot describing the issue.

If that does not help, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Thanks, that seems to have worked!

Hi @ATXNina,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

Hello @ConjuringMind

By withdrawing the post, I believe you already have resolved the issue. If the issue still existed, you can let us know.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.