Uh Oh Failed To Save Error after any page changes

I’m getting the Failed to Save error. I’ve done the following troubleshooting steps:
Tested for Plugin Conflict (getting error with all plugins disabled)
Theme Update (current version)
Child Theme (no child theme present)
CSS/JS Customization (none present)
Increasing PHP Memory Limit
Disabling Cache (disabled)
Disabling CDN (disabled)

Hello, @coxdigitalarts,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that there might be an issue of version compatibility issue. Please make sure your theme, plugins, WordPress version is updated as per our version compatibility page. In case if your PHP version is below 7.4, I would suggest you update the PHP version to 7.4. Please have a look at this article to learn more about the recommendation from the WordPress

I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

I would also recommend you please follow these steps.

1. Deactivate the Pro theme
  2. Activate the WordPress default theme
  3. Delete the Pro theme
  4. Download the Pro theme from the Themeco Dashboard
  5. Install the latest version of the Pro theme and activate it.

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thanks - I’ve tried all of the suggestions and still getting the same issue. I’m attaching my credentials.

I got a critical error this time when trying to get into one of the pages that won’t save:

Error Details

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 3727 of the file /var/www/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wc_print_notices() in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php:3727
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/views/elements/tp-wc-shop-notices.php(32): woocommerce_output_all_notices()
#1 /var/www/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/frontend/view-routing.php(176): include(’/var/www/wp-con…’)
#2 /var/www/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/frontend/view-routing.php(55): X_View_Router::render(’/var/www/wp-con…’, Array, false)
#3 /var/www/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/definitions/tp-wc-shop-notices.php(45): x_get_view(‘elements’, ‘tp-wc-shop-noti…’, ‘’, Array, false)
#4 /var/www/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/elements/class-element-definition.php(593): x_element_render_tp_wc_notices(Array)
#5 /var/www/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/elements/class-element-definition.php(577): Cornerstone_Element_Definition->render_one(Array)
#6 /var

Hi @coxdigitalarts,

I have just checked by modifying the existing pages and created a new test page but unfortunately didn’t find the issue you mentioned in your post. I have also checked the given URL but didn’t find the issue related to the WooCommerce you mentioned in your last post. I would suggest you check once by clearing all types of cache and in the incognito/private mode of the browser.

If you are still facing the above issues, please let us know the steps to replicate those. so we can check for further investigation.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.