Udate layerslider

I still have Layerslider 6.9.2 installed. Do you provide ver. 6.11.1 the latest version. I have read that some securerity issues are solved in latest release.

Hey Jeroen,

The version we currently provide is 6.10.2. You can check that here: https://theme.co/docs/version-compatibility

We will eventually provide 6.11.1 or later when compatibility testing with our theme is completed.

Please kindly wait for the update.

Thanks.

Thanks for your replay. But How can I update to 6.10.2. I dont see update option?

Hi Jeroen,

If you have validated your theme installation, you should be able to update from your dashboard:

If you are not seeing the update, try clicking on Check Again.

In case you are still not seeing the update, try disabling the plugin then see if the update is available.

Let us know how it goes,

Hi Christian,

Is there a timeframe on when users can plan to receive Theme X’s LayerSlider 6.11.1 update?

I have a vendor currently working on my site who is unable to move forward until the LayerSlider plug-in update becomes available.

Thanks in advance. Appreciate your feedback.

Hi @Doug2014,

Regretfully, we can not provide a release date for updates. You might consider buying a LayerSlider license if you really need to update it.

I did a quick Google and I could not find a latest security-related issue with LayerSlider. Can you link us where did you read the said issue?

If it’s true that there is a possible security breach with the latest supported version (6.10.2) of LayerSlider, then we will update that as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Thanks for sharing, Jeroen. Rest assured that the team working on the bundled third-party plugins are working to release the update as soon as they possibly can.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.