Ubermenu Submenus Open Full Time

Hello there!

I am trying to make a submenu stay open while on that page but I can not seem to manage it. Can you help me?
Also I don’t know why in the submenu Product, the second product “Ultra low latency…” is not align to the center while in the other submenu, Client Use Cases everything seems right, could you help me there also?

Thank you very much!

Hello Alexandre,

Thanks for posting in!

Perhaps this documentation can help you with your issue:

Best Regards.

Hello!

Thanks for the help this does work but when I click any were in the page the menu disappears again… any idea why this can happen?

Bests!

Hey Alexandre,

The doc says open by default. That means it will still close. There’s no option to permanently close. It would require custom development to achieve that.

If you need us to provide customization guidance, please consider subscribing to our One premium support.

On the otherhand, if you want us to do the actual customization, check out our Elite service here: https://theme.co/elite

Thanks.

Okay, thanks for the support. The other thing is the alignment, I don’t know why in the submenu Product, the second product “Ultra low latency…” is not align to the center while in the other submenu, Client Use Cases everything seems right, could you help me there also?

But here says it should be open all the time and this seems not to work…

Hello Alexandre,

Please go to Appearance > Menus and edit your Sub Menu. Make sure that it is centered.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Thanks that worked! It was not in the submenu itself but in the item of the submenu that I had to change it.
Just one thing left, the submenu is not staying open full time, the option is checked but the menu does not stay… is there some way to make this work?

Thank you!

Hello Alexandre,

The setting is only experimental and there are some issues with it. The Submenu opens upon loading the page. You can see it here:

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.