UberMenu question

Hi there
I have UberMenu plug-in and have an issue with submenus - when someone clicks on the parent page e.g. Events then the background colour for all the fly out menu options changes to a grey - where can I find the right setting to fix this?

This is how I want the menu to show

This what happens when I click on the EVENTS Page - the submenus all change font and background colour and are pretty much illegible

I am wanting the text to be black and background colour to be white when someone hovers over it

Thanks

Hello Julie,

Thanks for writing in! I just check your site to day and I cannot replicate the issue shown in the screenshot above. This is what I am seeing:

You may have resolved the issue already. Please advise.

Cheers.

Super weird - I can’t replicate it either

Thanks for taking a look for me

Actually it is happening when you click on a PARENT page in the menu - only happens when you click on and go to EVENTS or HUBS - only on pages where they have a dropdown menu - click on Events and then surf the menu and it is grey

Does this help?

Hello Julie,

Finally, I was able to replicate the issue. I think this is because you have set the colors of the submenus the same as the color of the hover menus. You might need to check your Ubermenu color settings in Appearance > Ubermenu > Main UberMenu Configuration > Style Customizations > Submenu Background Color.

Hope this helps.

Hi there
I have changed all the colour settings for top menus, submenus and I still cannot get rid of it - I made sure the hover colours were different

I am really stumped!
Cheers
Kiri

Hi Kiri,

Please provide us with your WP Access so that we can investigate further where this color is coming from. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hey Julie,

Apologies if my colleague promised to make changes to your site. We do not fix nor implement changes. This issue is because of a custom CSS you place in the Global CSS. You need to delete the CSS.

Before reporting an issue to us, please kindly do the troubleshooting steps listed in our Common Issue article. One of the steps is removing custom CSS in your site to narrow down the cause of the issue.

If you want to customize UberMenu, please do so in UberMenu settings. If there’s no option available, it would require custom CSS. Please note that we do not provide support for custom CSS. We can provide guidance in our One support.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.